Customer Success & E-commerce/Order Fulfillment:
This role requires someone who is self-motivated and has a laser focus on execution and getting things done in a fast-paced and fun environment.
About the job:
- Ensuring all online orders are shipped within 2 business days
- Hand-pick items according to order packing lists
- Maintenance of inventory by conducting cyclical physical counts
- Communicate with ordering team when items are low in stock to replenish inventory
- Receiving, unpacking, picking, loading and storing of products
- Perform quality and detailed inspection prior to packing orders
- Purchasing shipping materials
- Folding and assembling shipping boxes
- Use Shopify to update and process orders
- Keep the workspace and office clean and organized through the day
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to work in North Vancouver, BC
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Flexible and easily adaptable
- Highly organized
- A great communicator
- Positive, with a can-do attitude
- Enjoys being on their feet instead of a desk all day
- Mac computer literacy
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with communication tools like Slack, Gorgias, Trello, Google Drive
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
WHO WE'VE WORKED WITH
Private Label Options
In our corporate program you have the ability to create custom office products (such as simple notebooks, journals, notepads, etc.) available for staff use and more. Our corporate program allows companies to outfit their offices with STIL products.
In our private label program we leverage our relationships with our printers and paper suppliers, to provide you with discounted private label production of any items you need. We’d love to discuss the options we have available in order to fit your needs.
Want to collaborate?
If it’s the right fit, we’d love to hear about your collaboration ideas. Here we would co-create a product together and create items that are co-branded.